Free Download V.I.P (1997) Movies Full 720p Stream Online


V.I.P Movies Online Full Movie Online Streaming


Storyline V.I.P

Guru (Prabhu Deva) is a graduate but cannot find a job because employers are looking experience. He and his pickpocket and bike thief friend Indhu (Rambha) live along with an auto mechanic (Manivannan) and his wife. The couple is a Muslim and the lady wears a purdah and it is shown that whoever lifts her purdah and sees her face faints immediately. Manivannan himself has seen his wife's face only during their first night. This provides comic relief.

Movie details

Title : V.I.P
Release : 1997-07-04
Genre : Comedy, Romance, Family
Runtime :
Company : V Creations
Rating :
4 out of 10 From 1 Users

Homepage : Homepage Movie
Trailer : Video Trailer
Casts of V.I.P
Prabhu Deva, Abbas, Rambha, Simran, Manivannan, Anu Mohan, Rami Reddy, Anupam Kher, Fathima Babu, S. S. Chandran, Prakash Raj,


Full Free Watch V.I.P (1997) Movies Full 1080p Online Stream


Find Out About V.I.P