Get Free Who Can I Run To (2014) Movie Full HD Stream Online


Who Can I Run To Movies Full Length Streaming Online


Storyline Who Can I Run To

Monica is the former lead singer of the three-girl group "Illicit" who were once an R&B powerhouse. She went on to have a less than stellar solo career but now feels there is something missing. When she reunites with her former group members, they try to show her that God is the answer to her plaguing questions and also the power in gospel music. Monica, on the verge of ending a loveless relationship, must decide if she is ready for the upheaval that her girlfriends suggest. The movie soars with love, gospel music and redemption. Written by Paul D. Hannah

Movie details

Title : Who Can I Run To
Release : 2014-10-14
Genre : Drama, Music
Runtime : 82
Company : Overflow Entertainment
Rating :
out of 10 From Users

Homepage : Homepage Movie
Trailer : Video Trailer
Casts of Who Can I Run To
Marvin L. Sapp, Lil' Mo, Tasha Page Lockhart, Jessica Reedy, Cherie Johnson, Trisha Mann, Cherie Johnson, Jor él Quinn,


Get Free Who Can I Run To (2014) Movie In HD Online Streaming


Learn More About Who Can I Run To
Directed by Paul D. Hannah. With Marvin Sapp, Lil' Mo, Tasha Page Lockhart, Jessica Reedy. Monica is the former lead singer of the three-girl group "Illicit" who were once an R&B powerhouse. She went on to have a less than stellar solo career but now feels there is something missing. When she reunites with her former group members, they try to show her that God is the answer to her plaguing ...

The Jones Girls (1979)

Lyrics to 'Who Can I Run To?' by Xscape. Verse One: (LaTocha): As I stand here contemplating, On the right thing to decide. Will I take the wrong direction,

“Who Can I Run To” was originally sung by The Jones Girls in 1979. Xscape’s version peaked at #8 on the Billboard Hot 100 and topped Billboard’s R&B chart for a week in November of 1995.

Xscape - Who Can I Run To

Who can I run to To share this empty space? Who can I run to When I need love? Who can I run to To fill this empty space with laughter? Who can I run to When I need love? [Tamika] And my mind is so confusing Who would be that special one? Everyday I'm trying to find you All along, I've got to know Is there a place for me? [LaTocha] I know love ...

Provided to YouTube by Sony Music Entertainment Who Can I Run To · Xscape / 逃脫少女組 Off The Hook ℗ 1995 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT Released on: 1995-07-01 Executive Producer, Mixing ...

Who Can I Run To Lyrics: As I stand here contemplating / On the right thing to decide / Will I take the wrong direction / All my life, where will I go / What lies ahead of me? / I have strong ...

"Who Can I Run To" is a 1979 song written by Charles B. Simmons, Frank Alstin, Jr, Richard Roebuck and originally recorded by The Jones Girls. The song was the B-side to "You Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else". Billboard named the song #58 on their list of 100 Greatest Girl Group Songs of All Time.